Injuries to Children

Each year, millions of children are injured or killed due to negligence, accidents, defective products, and fires.

Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation

Injuries to Children

Each year, millions of children are injured or killed due to negligence, accidents, defective products, and fires. In most cases, anyone under 18 of age is not eligible to file a lawsuit. This means that when a child is injured or killed, it is a parent, adult or guardian who generally must seek legal assistance on behalf of the child. If you are the parent or guardian of a child who has been injured or killed, you are the person who can often get redress or assistance for that child.

If a minor related to you or a minor in your charge has been injured, contact Ward Ruddock. We can advise you of your rights and can help you decide what would best help you protect the injured children

Contact us online or call us at 305-390-4259. We can set up a FREE, no-obligation consultation to discuss your legal options.

Case Results

  • Millions of Dollars Recovered from Insurance Companies
  • Direct Attorney Access & Flexible Hours
  • Spanish Language Option Available for Clients
  • Experienced Personal Injury and Property Insurance Attorneys on Staff
  • Over 25 Years of Combined Legal Experience on Your Side

Discuss Your Situation

If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident and are in need of a personal injury lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact us. We understand the stress and uncertainty that can come with a personal injury case and are here to guide you through the process every step of the way.

Our team of experienced attorneys will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve. Whether you have been involved in a car accident, slip and fall, or any other type of incident, we are here to help. Please call us at 305-390-4259 or fill out the contact form on our website to schedule a free case evaluation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Frequently Asked Questions

How long do I have to bring a claim for my injury?

Florida Statutes section 95.11(3)(a) gives you four years, typically starting from the date of the underlying accident or incident, to file a civil lawsuit seeking a legal remedy (compensation) for "an action founded on negligence." That includes almost all conceivable types of personal injury lawsuits, since most are governed by the liability principle of "negligence".


What is Personal Injury Protection Insurance (PIP)?

PIP stands for Personal Injury Protection. It is an insurance policy in the state of Florida that allows you to be treated regardless of who was at fault. If you’re involved in an at-fault accident, you still have access to coverage for your injuries with PIP insurance in Florida. The minimum required coverage is $10,000 of PIP insurance in Florida. In Florida, you must have PIP Insurance to get your driver’s license. It is illegal to drive without insurance

Is my case worth anything?

The monetary value of your case depends on a number of factors. The major factors usually come down to the extent of your injuries, your medical expenses, past and future wages, and treatment sought.

Who pays for my case?

Ward Ruddock, PLLC. understands the financial burdens of today and the added issues that our client’s face when pursuing a lawsuit. Our clients never come out of pocket for any costs. We only collect our fees and costs if we recover monetary compensation for our clients.

Do you try cases?

Ward Ruddock, PLLC. prides itself on the number of cases it takes to trial. A number of law firms across the State of Florida will try and settle your case as quick as possible, because it is better for their bottom line. Here at Ward Ruddock, we put our client’s first. When we let the insurance companies know we will see you in trial, we mean it.

Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation

Skip to content